Crazy Hair Transplant Idea

Hello everyone. I had an idea, I wonder what you think about it.

When transplanting hair, the donor area is of great importance, and it is also limited. So, I had a stupid idea. And what if you take the grafts completely under zero on the sides and on the back of the head (as is usually cut in barbershops) for clarity, I will attach a photo. Most guys will look great with short hair on the sides and longer hair on the top. And everyone will agree, it is better to be bald on the sides, but hairy on top, and not vice versa. For that, and you will not have to cut the sides later)

If you take the grafts completely under zero, and not in a staggered order, probably just enough grafts to densely plant the entire zone from above?

Yes, and I believe that a rare translucent donor area after a standard transplant will look worse than if completely bald according to my idea, which I described above. And if it is very bad, you can do trichopigmentation.

I think I explained it clearly. Rather, the idea is on the verge of fiction, but I have never seen anything like it. What do you think?

ваыва.jpg

When I first started looking into hair transplants I thought of the same idea tbh. But it will never work unless you can remove the grafts without leaving a scar. The scaring around your head would be crazy and even if you get smp I think it would still look like very obvious that something happened. But it would be cool if someone tried it so we could see 

To remove every single hair follicle will leave you with wide open wounds that are larger than typical fue wounds. I would think it would be risky because they might not actually heal even. If you think about it, you are essentially making holes in the entire scalp without leaving much skin for healing. So you might end up with open wounds/ulcers. 

• Like 3

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

Another member had a similar idea. It’s pretty much unworkable though for many reasons. The FUE scars would be evident and even with SMP it’s going to look “off”. There is no way a ethical Clinic would even consider doing it.

Its going to look even worse as you age. It would be going outside the safe zone of your donor area also.