Covid vaccine affect recent exosomes?

Hello everyone, I had an exosome treatment done one month ago and am hoping to get the covid vaccine asap. However, I am worried about any effects it may have on the exosomes (either diminishing the effects or adverse side effects). Particularly apprehensive given the lack research on both exosomes and the vaccines - and that they both use mRNA technologY. Any insights? Thanks!

• Like 1

There's no research on this buddy. And I highly doubt the COVID vaccine will impact your exosome treatment. You're more apt to lose hair from worrying about this than the actual COVID vaccine itself. Just relax, have a drink, and enjoy the ride.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

5 hours ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

There's no research on this buddy. And I highly doubt the COVID vaccine will impact your exosome treatment. You're more apt to lose hair from worrying about this than the actual COVID vaccine itself. Just relax, have a drink, and enjoy the ride

Best. Response. Ever.

😂

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

There's no research on this buddy. And I highly doubt the COVID vaccine will impact your exosome treatment. You're more apt to lose hair from worrying about this than the actual COVID vaccine itself. Just relax, have a drink, and enjoy the ride.

Thanks for your reply - perhaps as a young woman experiencing hair loss though, I don't really see it as an enjoyable ride. Hence why I was hoping for some insights - I understand there's no research on these topics, as I mentioned in the question - but often medical experts can make educated suggestions based on the biology/technology of certain procedures. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nasau said:

Thanks for your reply - perhaps as a young woman experiencing hair loss though, I don't really see it as an enjoyable ride. Hence why I was hoping for some insights - I understand there's no research on these topics, as I mentioned in the question - but often medical experts can make educated suggestions based on the biology/technology of certain procedures. 

No problem buddy. I've got MPB and have had 2 FUTs (will be getting more). I understand what you're going through and the anxiety you're feeling. I think it's important to not worry since stress itself can exacerbate hair loss (which is what happened to me). As always, feel free to reach out anytime. 

• Thanks 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

@Nasau Hi Nasau, could you please keep us posted here? I would love to try exosomes but I want to gather more data about results and satisfaction before I make a decision

Edited by Phab