Tkotko: can we see result Pics please?

MoHair4Me

I agree! We need to see your results. I saw your before pics, but we have never seen your after pics. I'm going to Shapiro Medical Group on the 18th and would really like to see what I should expect by the 9 month mark. I'm getting realy excited and nervous at the same time. Thanks for contributing to the forum, when Isaw your pics I was amazed at the similarity between our hair loss.

Here you guys go for starters. I'm out of town until tomorrow (Thurs), so on Friday I'll provide a better pic. This one is a bit deceiving just due to the lighting, and length. I just had a hair cut so it's about the length of the pre op pic so a better comparison can be made this weekend. This one you can't see the hairline so I'll improve on that when I get back in town. But regardless it does show the improvement over the pre op pic. I'm very happy at this point with the results from Dr. Charles, but acknowledge I MAY go back for more density. I'm not going to rush into but a little greed keeps creeping up. While I'm at it I'd like to thank all those who posted experiences, advise, and support. I haven't posted as much lately but I find myself always, almost daily just checking out what's going on. Here you go - and again better ones will follow this weekend.

Preop1.JPG.4f619ec96bd946c46413774d847e4fc4.JPG

The first pic was the pre op, and this one is post op 9 months. As I said earlier, doesn't really showt the hairline, just the general improvement. That's all I have since I'm out of town, but will provide better comparison pics this weekend. No one has mentioned anything about my hair expect my mother, who asked if I was coloring or doing anything different, and she said it looked fuller. I just said I guess I was wearing it longer. Made me feel good though! Made the 6K dollar investment worth it! My friend, who is a girl, but not "girlfriend" is the only person I told, and she said it looks very good.

Picture_001.jpg.d2d0c1df7d71ea73366b902b83b034b4.jpg

I have to say that after seeing your results, I'm really excited to get my procedure on the 18th. Very very good job by the good ol group at Shapiro Medical. Hopefully I look that good 9 months from now. Good for you! Thanks for the updated post!!!!

Great results! Shapiro?? This is why he is considered one of the world best!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Thanks guys! And it was Dr. Charles, at the Shapiro Clinic that performed the procedure. As promised, more pics to come this weekend to show the hairline more clearly. But I am happy at this point, thanks to all you guys who have documented experiences, good and bad. I wouldn't necessarily recommend a HT procedure, only as a last resort. But if handled properly and it can be enhancement for those who can't accept hair loss, such as I, but must be in the right hands and after doing countless homework. I also use propecia, and I can't claim it's helped I guess, but my hair does seem to lay better all around.

And yes, NW, Rams will be back on top in 05, I'm sure! I think.

Oh forgot to wish you good luck, Justin on your upcoming procedure on the 18th. Is Shapiro doing it? Seems like last week when I had mine, I remember it vividly. It was a lot easier than I thought. The shots weren't as bad as I imagined, as you probably hear, like many bee stings. Not pleasant, but not unbearable at all. After that just sit back and talk and watch a movie for a few hours. And snack a little. No pain afterwards except minor throbbing in the donor area for a couple days. I was so nervous I just about cancelled that morning, but went through with it obviously, and at this point I'm glad I did. But anyway... good luck and let us know your progress.

I'm actually having the procedure performed by Dr. Rose at the Shapiro Medical Group. I've read some great things about him as well as the other surgeons. I'll definitely give an update when I get back.

Well I finally am done with the prcedure. I feel great! It was exactly as you said, a few mino bee stings and that was it. Your responses made the experience so much easier. I wasn't even nervous at all. Dr. Rose said I was one of the most relaxed first time patients he has ever had. Thank you tkotko! It was a great experience. You can check out my pictures in the pictures section.