UPDATED: Eman's 3-Month and added Shaved (to a supposed #3-Clip) Pics

Eman

Eman, I am a new poster to the forum but I have have been on reading for the past 4 months and have been following your progress. I think your progress looks great and you are going to have some really nice hair in the months to follow. My procedure is coming up in March and I hope things go smoothly like that have for you.

Maybe its my dark monitor but i can barely see that scar..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

Hey guys, thanks for all the comments!! Pretty soon I won't be the bald guy and the scar will truly not show.

I am loving the little guys popping through, so keep those little sprouties coming! Next month should be a good update the way things are beginning to grow.

Yankeesfan- march will be here before you know it. Use Spex's awesome list: http://hair-restoration-info.c...441089343#6441089343

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

• 2 weeks later...

I had to seek this out. Nice going Eman...looking good for 3-month mark! The exciting part is about to begin...can't wait to see your next round of pics.

How many people do you think have noticed/commented on your scar or any other surgery-related details? With me, I find I notice all the details a lot more than anyone else - so far, I found only one guy who keeps staring at my hair line when talking to me...so annoying!!!

A buddy who doesn't know about the surgery asked me last month if I was growing my hair out. Naturally, I said "good eye" icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Eman:

Took some updated pics and will post tomorrow...but, TheKMan, people have begun to notice especially my ever honest (or should I say brutally honest) friends. Family as well have asked "what is going on up there??" Fun times!

Will do a new write-up tomorrow.

We want to see!!

We want to see!! icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs