Suggestion Requried to choose Doctor For my HT in India

HairQuest

Hi,

I am planning to get a hair transplant in India, my current scalp status falls somewhere between 4 and 5 on Norwood.

I have a diffused hair over the frontal region and mostly bald on the crown. 

I did a bit research on internet and found some doctors.

Please share your any recent experiences (pre, post and support)with them and should  choose anyone else other than the ones in the list.

Although Eugenix seems to be good, it is bit hefty on  budget.

1) Dr A's clinic - Aravind Poswal(For FUE is this recommended)

2)Dr Tijender Bhatti

3)Ak Clinics

Eugenix are doing the best work in India imho.They are the only ones you mentioned which are recommended by the forum. Absolutely worth saving for if needed. 
Have you seen the pricing tiered system they have ? They do offer a range depending on the Dr. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

Hi JohnAC71,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah have seen the pricing tier and if to be treated by either of main doctors it is a premium package.

I think DR AKs clinic's Kapil Dua  is recommended by the forum. Although I heard a lot about DR A's clinic outside the forum. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HairQuest said:

Hi JohnAC71,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah have seen the pricing tier and if to be treated by either of main doctors it is a premium package.

I think DR AKs clinic's Kapil Dua  is recommended by the forum. Although I heard a lot about DR A's clinic outside the forum. 

Yes your correct I misread your post. It’s Dr A I know isn’t recommended and yes I would give them a pass on what I have seen. Dr B used to be recommended but isn’t anymore. Infact his results seem quite poor in recent times. 

Don't fall for marketing hype and youtube testimonials. I made that mistake and ended up going to an unethical surgeon who completely botched my procedure. 

Eugenix has openly shared their videos and photos here so if I were you I would go to them.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HairQuest said:

Hi,

I am planning to get a hair transplant in India, my current scalp status falls somewhere between 4 and 5 on Norwood.

I have a diffused hair over the frontal region and mostly bald on the crown. 

I did a bit research on internet and found some doctors.

Please share your any recent experiences (pre, post and support)with them and should  choose anyone else other than the ones in the list.

Although Eugenix seems to be good, it is bit hefty on  budget.

1) Dr A's clinic - Aravind Poswal(For FUE is this recommended)

2)Dr Tijender Bhatti

3)Ak Clinics

Save up your money for Eugenix...they have been consistently putting out stellar results. 

These surgeons in India are also recommended:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/IND/India

Edited by Dr. Suhail Khokhar
  • Like 3

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

2 hours ago, tressful11 said:

Don't fall for marketing hype and youtube testimonials. I made that mistake and ended up going to an unethical surgeon who completely botched my procedure. 

Eugenix has openly shared their videos and photos here so if I were you I would go to them.

May i know the name of the clinic if it is from India? DM would be fine as well.

• Administrators

We have so many great reviews from Eugenix, they’re at the top of the food chain in India. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.