Dr. Parsa Mohebi live surgery with Dr. Pradeep Sethi Commentary

• Administrators

Guys,

Yesterday I was part of something never done before. Filming a live hair transplant procedure on a fellow hir transplant surgeon, while doing an open Q&A during the procedure. A special guest Dr. Sethi joined the live chat. I highly suggest you guys check it out. 

Be on the look out for Dr. Gujratis journey thread on here as well. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMKwoNznE9i/?igshid=1dck58efa8ud7

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Some photos of the final work and team. Dr. Mohebi did the extractions while his technicians Anna and Rizza (5+ years experience with Dr. Mohebi) performed the placements simultaneously. The technician Christina (5+years with Dr. Mohebi) separated the grafts with a microscope to ensure singles are chosen in the hairline. 

CACB93C1-00D3-4B0D-A556-14A132AEAD55.jpeg

D58B6CD4-A04A-4681-ABF9-706C8630E348.jpeg

54CA82FD-265E-4B67-A018-03C59D2EDF70.jpeg

6766C418-DA5B-406E-8F92-3A0D41B3D16B.png

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Excellent video and pics. Will he be posting his Ht journey on the forum ? Would be very interested in following it in full ? 

Yes, he will be putting up his journey on the forum. Very excited to see his growth. I have to say I’m excited to see him join, I found him very knowledgeable. 

View my thread

3 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Yes, he will be putting up his journey on the forum. Very excited to see his growth. I have to say I’m excited to see him join, I found him very knowledgeable. 

Good news ! Look forward to seeing it appear 👍🏼👍🏼

• Like 1