Theo Von Comedian Talks FUE Hair Transplant

• Administrators
18 hours ago, asvik said:

Theo Von is hilarious -- they also talk about it when he is a guest at "Fighter and the Kid", and turns out Bryan Callen also had it way back - but apparently failed. It's very good that people is being more open about it.

Bryan Callen had an old strip. I believe he only had a thousand grafts. Definitely not enough. He could get a really good result. He's almost 60. His hair loss is stabilized. He's had the same pattern for over a decade. His donor looks decent. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators
1 minute ago, specialzd1 said:

How is this doctor? Im in Southern California and doing my homework.

I don’t think he’s very good. In So Cal Dr. Mohebi is good, Dr. Carman, Dr. Umar is one that was pretty good as well. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

3 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I don’t think he’s very good. In So Cal Dr. Mohebi is good, Dr. Carman, Dr. Umar is one that was pretty good as well. 

I had a consult with Umar and while I appreciate his time, I did not get a good feeling talking with him so passed. Still cost me I think $50 for the consult

• Administrators
1 minute ago, specialzd1 said:

I had a consult with Umar and while I appreciate his time, I did not get a good feeling talking with him so passed. Still cost me I think $50 for the consult

I believe he’s moved on from doing HTs, mostly does keloid scar repairs now, from my understanding. Have you consulted with Dr. Mohebi? 

View my thread

32 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I believe he’s moved on from doing HTs, mostly does keloid scar repairs now, from my understanding. Have you consulted with Dr. Mohebi? 

Wonder why Umar moved on from HTs? I haven't consulted with Mohebi yet, but am going to set up a consultation with him. I wonder how the "Celebrity FUE" results have been, and if that technique impacts the results at all?