Burning / Inflamation Sensation on the Scalp ?

Steak

Does anyone get a Burning / Inflamation Sensation on the Scalp ? Around the thinning balding areas on the scalp ??

what is this sensation ?

Is it anxiety or nasty DHT killing precocious hair which we once had and want to keep ?

Its strange... i sometimes feel it on the thinning crown and then othertimes i feel it in the mid scalp.

Seems to come and go.

Gets a lot worse when you feel anxious or get into a bad mood.

Also strange this is... my scalp feels like this in the area if my nanofibre has warn off. Like a strange pre warning to go check it and top it up.

I dont know if im the only one but im always checking my hair in the mirror about a million times a day. Doesnt help the situation that i have Obessive Compulsive Disorder. Which makes that having hair loss a lot more stressful.

Worrys me until i feel sick.

"dreads the day when i have to shave my head after having long hair my whole life"

It sounds as though you may have a scalp condition - you should see a dermatologist or you doctor. Conditions such as eczema/psoriasis tend to flare up during periods of stress. Alternativley, your nanofibres could be irritating your scalp. Either way, consult your doctor. It could be fixed with a prescription/ over the counter shampoo.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Hi..

I saw a trichologist and she told me, which i already knew, that i had MPB and it was genetic.

But ive felt this inflamation feeling before i used the fibres.

But good idea. I will see my GP doctor this week about propecia and ask to see a dermatologist to get it checked it. Wish i could fix it as its uncomfortable.

thanks for the advice.

i used to suffer from the exact same thing...i tried a bunch of shampoos (nizoral, t-gel, baby shampoo, h&s, ect.) and topical steroids. the only thing that has helped me is revita shampoo. i just ordered it last week and from the first time i used it my itching has greatly gone down (knock on wood). i still get it from time to time, but nowhere near where i used to. i say i rid myself of over 90 percent of it. try it out, it might help you too

Hi..

is it called

"Revita?® Hair Growth Stimulating and Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo"

ive bought some online... i hope it works out for me.

Im using a natural shampoo at the moment that doesnt have certain chemicals etc normal shampoos have. I got it off a tricologist. It makes my hair feel good but yeah doesnt get rid of that inflamed burning sensation.

Im going to make an appointment to see a doctor to get a referral to see a dermatologist this week. I also hope they have some answers for me.

Thanks so much for replying to my post.

Once i get the Revita shampoo in the post box and try it out i shall place my results here in this thread and let everyone know how i went.

As most people say on this forum and its true.. "ive just started my journey" and this forum has been so good and useful.

thank you all.

shall post again soon icon_smile.gif

ok awesome..

it will hopefully arrive this week..

cant wait to try it... ive put up with the itchyness and inflamed feeling on my scalp for months now and its driving me completely nuts.

i will post the results when i try out the shampoo

thanks so much for the help and advice

much appreciated

icon_smile.gif