Why the right hair product is critical to creating the illusion of density

On 2/27/2021 at 12:04 PM, EvoXOhio said:

That’s funny because I had the exact opposite effect from sea salt spray. I had heard it would add volume and reduce frizz (my hair is naturally frizzy and wiry), so I bought some. It does make it look a lot smoother, but it drastically reduced my volume and made my hair look flat, and I had noticeable visible scalp in the mid region. 

That being said, I applied mine to towel dried hair, I didn’t do it wet and blow dry like you said. I don’t have a blow dryer to even test it out. I may have to find a way to try it because it was the one product that made my hair look noticeably less wiry. 

Ohhh yeah - you definitely can try it with a hairdryer if you want volume. You can play around with the speed as well, but I've found that a lower speed works best for me to give it "manageable volume". If I do it on a high speed, it just gets super poofy and wiry. Lol. I actually watched the following YouTube video of this guy explaining different ways to use it, so check it out and see if it helps!

• Thanks 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56