FUE African American Man 2525 Grafts Dr John Diep NW 3/4

Gmoney415

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Gmoney415 said:

Thank you Bro its been quite journey so far thank you for all your help  @Melvin- Moderator do you recommend anything i can put in my hair that won't mess up process? like a moisturizer?

Try pumpkin seed oil, it has some DHT-inhibiting properties as well.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Try pumpkin seed oil, it has some DHT-inhibiting properties as well.

Great i just ordered some thank you. Also i see they have pills and the actual oil you apply to scalp should i get both or the topical version is ok ?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Gmoney415 said:

Great i just ordered some thank you. Also i see they have pills and the actual oil you apply to scalp should i get both or the topical version is ok ?

The topical version will help with the dryness, but the pills will also help as a mild dht blocker.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

Wow this is incredible work by Dr. Diep. I’ve seen a lot of forum posts about some of his botched jobs as far as unnatural hairline placement and pluggy cornfield like look so it made me wary but seeing your results man, I’m happy to see some of his excellent work.
I live in LA so he’s a doctor I’ve had my eye on. Wouldn’t have to travel oversees and deal with quarantine restrictions. I’ve reached out to him through his website about a week ago but no response so far. Can I ask how long it took for you to get a consultation after first reaching out and how long it took to book the appointment? 

• 2 years later...