Which concealer after undergoing HT

Hello people,

Its been long since i last posted any post but i was busy trying to get things in to places and i think soon i am gonna be on my way to get my first HT done from Dr. Humayun Mohammad.

Well i want to know which concealer to use after undergoing HT, which will not affect the grafts and the skin of donor area.. Fac i think chukies duck used one those concealers to get back to work within 15 days but now i am not able to find that post or discussion.. Any suggestions guys...

Javy.

Done done.. Check out my blog..

2785 grafts by Dr. Humayun Mohammad

My Hair Loss WebLog

Hello people,

Its been long since i last posted any post but i was busy trying to get things in to places and i think soon i am gonna be on my way to get my first HT done from Dr. Humayun Mohammad.

Well i want to know which concealer to use after undergoing HT, which will not affect the grafts and the skin of donor area.. Fac i think chukies duck used one those concealers to get back to work within 15 days but now i am not able to find that post or discussion.. Any suggestions guys...

Javy.

My Hair Loss WebLog

hey spex..

Thank for that super fast reply..but hey what do you think of nanogen..I was just checking thier website and they say use it with any normal spray available in the market.. what does a normal spray means spex if you can tell me that..it would be great..

Thanks again

Javy.

My Hair Loss WebLog

Yes, they have a range of products, fibers included.

For me, I prefer Nanogen over Toppik.

If they say it can be used with any spray, my guess is they are saying that their product is safe to use with your usual styling products.

Nanogen > Toppik. For scars...I think combining Couvre as a base w/ Nano on top is best -- when using both you go very light w/ them, but I think it ends up producing the most natural *and* potent result.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

hey guys thanks a lot... So it all boils down to couvre and nanogen or the mixture of the two..

Hey guys is it a good idea to apply any of the two or the mixture after a couple of days down the line form your surgery..Can they cause any irritation or infection or anything...

Thanks once again

My Hair Loss WebLog

hey guys,

I forgot to ask one more question.. My plan is to cut my hair very short after HT, so in that case which concealer or the mixture of two concealers will be the best choice.. Thanks again for sharing your experiences..

My Hair Loss WebLog

Originally posted by javy:

hey guys,

I forgot to ask one more question.. My plan is to cut my hair very short after HT, so in that case which concealer or the mixture of two concealers will be the best choice.. Thanks again for sharing your experiences..

Dont want to put the dampers on you, but! after a H/T you wont see anyreal improvemnt until 4-6 months . At 7-8 months I started to use just a touch of NAnogen to give it that thick look , worked for me . Since then I have had a second H/T and have decided to let it grow out although it looks silly patchy , red but im sure the wait will be worth it.

Hi javy

I used nanogen within about three weeks of my procedure on buzzed down hair.

Did it look brilliant? No.

But did it stop people noticing/asking questions? Yes.

Judge for yourself: http://www.hairtransplantnetwo...pyID=3088&WebID=1147

Regards

17 Feb 09 - 3,200 FUs by strip surgery (Dr Feller)

My Hair Loss Website