Hair transplantation by Dr. Hakan Doğanay (AHD Hair Transplant Clinic)

Sergei

Hello. I'm 33 y.o. and I would like to share my experience with my hair transplantation at AHD Hair Transplant Clinic.

Before visiting the doctor, I was having doubts about the procedure, despite planning to have a transplant for many years. I found out about the clinic by searching online and reading many positive reviews. I had an online consultation before the transplant, which was conducted in a very professional manner. I was told the amount of work that needed to be done according to the photos I sent in and the accommodations I would be provided. The clinic provides very comfortable conditions for their clients. I was provided accommodations in a good hotel. Breakfast, dinner and transportation from the airport, to the hospital and back are included in the price. The clinic provides food for lunch and offers drinks. I would like to express my gratitude to the clinic staff for not only their professional work, but also for their friendly attitude towards their clients, which helped me easily undergo this operation, get excellent results and make new friends. Thank you!

After 3 days of work, my transplantation resulted in 5,200 grafts. You can see the before and after photos below. If you're interested, I can provide more information about my progress once some time has passed and there are visible results.

IMG-20210111-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20210111-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20210111-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20210111-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20210111-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20210111-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20210111-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20210111-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20210111-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20210112-WA0002.jpg

Edited by Sergei

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Sergei said:

Hello! What will be this month?)

In my personal experience, from month 4 to month 8 or so is when you really see changes month by month. Just don't overlook it, it's just a question of time. We hope to see your 4th month update soon! 

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

This is looking really good ! To think a few months ago you had that bad accident... and now you have healed really well ! 👍🏼

Yes, this really surprised me, thanks God 🙏