dr Epstein Florida

sorry, I will figure out how to post pictures soon. FUT strip method of about 2200-2400 units with the bulk going in frontal area. About 400-500 going in crown. any encouraging words about the Dr.? I know I am going with one of the best I hope> I am pretty sure I am

Michael

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I just had about 2620 grafts done last week at his clinic. I did consider 3 more surgeons (True, Bernstein and Feller). Dr. Feller was solidly booked otherwise I would have seriously considered him as well. Bernstein was a bit standoffish and much more pricey. Whiel I dont mind the price for such an investment but I truly believed that all of these Drs could deliver equally.

Dr. Epstein is very proessional and personable and he explained it to me very nicely. My fiance and other family members have seen the work and they say it looks very nice. The original procedure was for 2200 but he did say that it could change on the day of the procedure. He mentioned more grafts and I agreed and he did 200 for free without me asking. So far it looks good and the hair have not fallen off even though they say they should in the first week most of the time. I am in the waiting game as I will know for a fact in 2-3 months and i guess fully in 9 months.

I understand the anxiety you are going through as I went through the same. End of the day, if you feel you have done your research and narrowed it down to some good ones, I would say go with the one you feel comfortable with. I had the same dilemma and in the end went with Dr. Epstein. I felt very justified during the procedure and the after care BUT again I have nothing solid yet to show you. By early october it would be a month and a half and you can ping me then and I will be more than glad to tell you more details.

Hope it helps!