Clinic in Arizona

I used the Hair Restoration Institute with Dr. Sharon Keene. She and her staff are professional and very talented. I got my new hair (2,262) grafts in one session about 9 months ago. I was nearly bald on top and now have a full head of hair, except for the crown which only received a few of the grafts. No one can detect that I have had a transplant and it looks reeeeeeeealy great! I love it. Dr. Keene did an excellent job! They know their stuff. Minimal discomfort and maximum results!

Hairexplore-

If your looking for a doc in Az, I would definitely have a consultation with Dr. Keene. I've read alot of good things about her. I went with another doctor, but she was towards the top of my list and seems to be in your geographic area. Best of luck to you.

Foxlox

Hairexplore

I had 900 grafts placed by a surgeon in Chicago and was unhappy with the results. I went to Dr. Keene in December 2002. I asked her to do just the minimum amount of work needed to correct the unnatural look left by the previous surgeon.

Dr. Keene added 1300 grafts to the hairline and front 1/3 of my scalp. Since I wanted only the minimum needed to create a natural look, Dr. Keene didn't go for high density. I am thrilled with the results!

I might add some updated photos because I think the results have even gotten a little better since the 1 year photos were taken.

Be sure to click on the thumbnails to see close-ups of the hairline.

I agree with Jotronic, guys should not get the impression that a hair transplant will restore a full head of hair. This poster probably meant that his whole balding area (however small or big it may be) was grafted.

A lot of newbies think that a HT can restore all of their hair, so it is worthwhile to point out there is a limited amount of available donor hair, and a big difference between supply (donor area) and demand (bald area). A hair transplant gives you 'some' hair, hopefully enough to cover, but basically never restores a full head of hair, technically speaking.

I'm glad the patients are pleased with their results, but this is worth clarifying.

• 3 years later...