Fue a year ago. Do I need another one??

Whufcdanny95

3 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

Definitely don’t do another HT just yet, the difference looks night and day. Could you use more density sure but save your grafts for the future if needed. You can also add microneedling with a derma roller or derma pen to help with density, Microneedling in conjunction with Minox can produce up to 4x more hair than just minox alone.

Got a microneedling roller arriving tommorow. How often should I use that? Also going to be taking finasteride daily and once a week duatasteride tablet along with the minoxidil

• Like 1

On 12/11/2020 at 1:21 PM, Whufcdanny95 said:

Got a microneedling roller arriving tommorow. How often should I use that? Also going to be taking finasteride daily and once a week duatasteride tablet along with the minoxidil

Danny, you're really grabbing the bull by the horns here, can't see why you won't improve significantly on such a treatment. :) If you can thicken up that midscalp region (and I genuinely believe you will), you'll be over the moon with your hair. Please keep this thread updated, I'd like to follow your progress. :)

As for microneedling, start with once a week imo, see how quickly your scalp heals and then you could move on to 2x a week. Good luck, man. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Mid scalp looks good, frontal third just behind the hairline seems slightly less but I'm sure it's easily covered when hair is combed. Minoxidil works better at preventing or slowing down further loss. Finasteride does the same and may thicken existing thin hairs. You had mentioned you were going to add Finasteride, did you start that as well?

37 minutes ago, deitel130 said:

Mid scalp looks good, frontal third just behind the hairline seems slightly less but I'm sure it's easily covered when hair is combed. Minoxidil works better at preventing or slowing down further loss. Finasteride does the same and may thicken existing thin hairs. You had mentioned you were going to add Finasteride, did you start that as well?

It was dutasteride I have added once a week alongside a daily dose on finasteride. Should I change that?? 

Not that worried about front as is all transplant so I know that won't get worse, it's all about maybe thickening the frontal area if possible? 

33 minutes ago, Whufcdanny95 said:

It was dutasteride I have added once a week alongside a daily dose on finasteride. Should I change that?? 

Not that worried about front as is all transplant so I know that won't get worse, it's all about maybe thickening the frontal area if possible? 

Looks decent when styled, just got to maintain what I have with a good plan

IMG_20210120_195019.jpg