Best FUT hair surgeon 5-7 hours from Cincinnati, OH

I live in CIncinnati, OH and I'm looking for the best surgeon within 5-7 hours drive of me.

I have advanced loss so I'm looking for a top quality surgeon that knows what he's doing.

I want a surgeon involved in the entire procedure, not an assistant placing grafts.

I had a test body hair procedure with Dr Wolf in Cincinnati and it was OK, but didn't inspire confidence.

This time, I'm looking for an FUT procedure, strip method, with 2500-3000 grafts and definitely need the best result.

Pricing is not an issue, but driving distance is as I'm not willing to fly somewhere.

I have done some research on Dr. Panine in Chicago. Has anyone heard of him? if so, what are your thoughts?

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

• Like 1

Doctor Konior is your best bet but expect to pay $10 per graft FUT and $12.5 per graft FUE. I have spoke to all of them as I live in Chicago. Dr. Nadimi has less experience than the other two but her prices have risen as well. Dr. Panine is okay, you should look into Dr. Hasson but thats in Canada but you cant go wrong with them and thats $8 per graft. 

• Administrators

Dr. Cooley, Panine, Konior, Shapiro in Minnesota to name a few. Feel free to look at our recommendations and set up a free consultation.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 year later...