Is There an Alternative To Finasteride?

• Administrators

What do you guys think? Are there any viable alternatives. For me, the only one on the horizon seems to be Breezula. But some say PRP is an alternative. Would love to hear the communities thoughts and input. 

Is There An Alternative to Propecia?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

My vote is with Breezula. Dr Bhatti did a video recently on what he believes is in the pipe line for other treatments in the future. If some of these treatments come to fruition will be one thing. The cost of these treatments however will be another!

• Administrators

I agree, some have said PRP is a replacement, but not sure I agree either, its in the laser category for me.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.