Combo Fut/Fue or Fue?

54 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

@Havaryou have a few options. One is that you could shave your head and have SMP with a conservative hairline. If you don't like it, it  will in no way rule out your other options. Apart from FUT with FUE, if it was me, I would also consider using beard donor grafts to maximize the number of grafts you could use. Look at Eugenix as they excel in high Norwoods. Have consultations with several surgeons who work with Norwood 6/7's. If your goals are realistic and a natural look (what everyone's goal should be) is what you are after then you could be very happy with a hair transplant/s. When it comes to FUE and FUT both will scar. One will leave a linear scar that can catch the eye if not done correctly and FUE risks thinning out the scalp donor region. However FUE is much easier to hide with SMP. All the best!

Thank you so much, I will continue researching.. 

@Havar

I have reached out to your privately to be able to confirm details from your previous consultation to make sure that all information is aligned.

Thanks

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Like it has previous mentioned by experienced members, the fut+fue combination can yield way better results than a fue alone can.

If i were you i would be considering having a fut as my first procedure to restore my frontal part ,hairline and temples.

Then one more fut for my middle and if the donor capacity left allows for more grafts to be extracted i would deal with the crown with some help of beard implants.

Realistic expectations,that is taking into consideration that you lack the luxury of using grafts for a low hairline ,and a solid long term strategy are highly recommended in such cases.Hope everything works out for you

20 hours ago, Storyteller said:

Like it has previous mentioned by experienced members, the fut+fue combination can yield way better results than a fue alone can.

If i were you i would be considering having a fut as my first procedure to restore my frontal part ,hairline and temples.

Then one more fut for my middle and if the donor capacity left allows for more grafts to be extracted i would deal with the crown with some help of beard implants.

Realistic expectations,that is taking into consideration that you lack the luxury of using grafts for a low hairline ,and a solid long term strategy are highly recommended in such cases.Hope everything works out for you

Thank you Storyteller. I really appreciate it! All comments are important for me to bring in to the consulations with the future doctors. 

• 2 months later...

Hi. I have been in contact with some surgeons online and used usb microscope. Seems my donor is ok. I’m considering Hattingen for a big FUT,my laxity is very good. Opinions? Anybody who knows the name of the german and french forums?

Edited by Havar