What is a realistic expectation for getting my scars filled in?

Working with Dr. Nadimi in Chicago. Said she could work on my scars via FUE method. 100-150 grafts per scar. After a transplant, will I be able to cut down to a 1 and still have decent hair density in the scars? Scars are attached photo below. The scars are not surgically related. I was born with them.

8339F2CB-3441-4AFA-ADEB-561CCA260C47.jpeg

Edited by Brizmore

Im no surgeon, but it looks to me doc could almost cut that strip out FUT style and sew it back together.  Sort of a scalp reduction surgery on the back of your head.  He could place the grafts in the middle over scar to help hide.  Looks like you would have about a 6 inch scar.  Not too bad unless your really intent on mowing your head down to a 1.  A 6 inch pencil thin scar wouldn't be that noticeable if you ask me

These are the surgeons words:

“Scar repair can be achieved with a few different techniques. Excision of the scar with closure is no guarantee for scar improvement, but they may have a role for improving some scars that are a result of bad surgical technique.  For example, if the current scar is very wide.This does assume the scalp has proper skin characteristics for a good heal.  I occasionally see patients with good scars (i.e. narrow, thin scar) thinking that an excision with closure will give them an invisible scar, which is not true.  A narrow but detectable scar is better off having grafts placed in the scar line via  FUE.  I would need to examine you to determine the best course of action for your scar repair. With respect to a scar repair, you can certainly consider doing this procedure even now. I would recommend FUE grafts transplanted directly into the scar. Depending on the size of the scar, you will likely require about 100-150 grafts into each scar.”

I assume my scars are my on the wide side. I assume she’d just perform scar revision? Will have to wait until December 22nd for a definitive answer.

Edited by Brizmore