Retrograde Alopecia

Oshank

IMG_20200912_124226.thumb.jpg.8678e046f74d9986c77fe0fa39f13e9e.jpgsides  just above the ear have very minituature hair is it retrograde Alopecia, if it is can you suggest some treatmentIMG_20201030_132531.thumb.jpg.f7773ad63c0b440ce3f36e64f3585b86.jpgand the side in behind the ear at the back of the headIMG_20201030_124712.thumb.jpg.9ad65755ed5879da6dacff2bd3c03198.jpgalso is there thinning at the nape too?

• Administrators

I don’t see any thinning, looks like a full head of hair. The density on the sides are lower, that is natural.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I started minoxidil after visiting a dermatologist because I thought i was losing density and its genetic telogen efluvium in my family and i started applying minoxidil on the sides to just in case, i have been on it for 15 days now, no serious sheeding also maybe because i buzzed my hair before i started it, lets see for 4-6 months fingers crossed, also Melvin love your YouTube channel, keep up the good work.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...