Dr Yaman's prices compared to the rest in Turkey

I just wondered if someone could give me an idea.

The only forum I've ever read on this subject is hairlosstalk and they don't seem to be as picky about clinics as you are on here, so I always assumed it wouldn't be too hard to find a decent clinic at a ''discount'' price, as that's a big factor as to why I'm considering a transplant, as I always believed you had to pay close to £10k to get one done. But I obviously don't want to go someplace that's going to do a bad job.

I see that Dr Yaman is the only one on your list of recommended doctors. How does his pricing compare to the rest? Is he a bit more expensive or a lot?

Could anyone answer as well why he only has one review on whatclinic?

• Administrators

@Portugal25 has a list floating around, hair loss talk is a good forum, but they’re more treatment based, as opposed to hair transplants. Also, the median age of those guys are a lot younger. On this forum, we stress results >price. We also have WAY more journeys here, as we are primarily hair transplant based. 

You should never go into surgery looking for the cheapest, but rather the best. After, then you can start filter out surgeons that are outside of your budget, that’s a much better way to go about it. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Research and consult with a few clinics your most Interested in. Scour the forum for real patient results from each. 
Right now I see Eugenix doing some really good work and they have tons of results to sift through. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 2