How can I heal recipient scar?

Corbinite

6 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Actually it's not. You would think that after 2 or 3 touch ups you would be left with a head covered in black ink! Caitlin uses microscopic glasses and it's more of an art. I'm actually having a touch up in February.

Makes sense.

I would love to get Trichopigmentation for my Norwood 6 scalp.  I called Milena Lardi 4 times.  I wanted them to show me scientific literature on how the ink is expelled from the body through macrophages.  They could not or would not.

• Valued Contributor

The main way ink is broken down is by the liver. Tricho is inject to a more shallow depth than SMP. If you have it lasered to remove the ink it is actually 'shattered' by fraxelation. To be honest I would only recommend SMP as an adjunct to camouflaging FUE/FUT scars along with treating other scars and various forms of alopecia. It's quite common now for people having it done to mimic a beard!!

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

The main way ink is broken down is by the liver. Tricho is inject to a more shallow depth than SMP. If you have it lasered to remove the ink it is actually 'shattered' by fraxelation. To be honest I would only recommend SMP as an adjunct to camouflaging FUE/FUT scars along with treating other scars and various forms of alopecia. It's quite common now for people having it done to mimic a beard!!

Are you saying that you would not recommend SMP or Trichopigmentation for a Norwood 6 scalp?

• Valued Contributor

No but I think it has more life changing results for those with scars, etc. Well at least it did for me as well as liberating me from wearing a hair piece after nearly  25 years of wearing one.

Edited by Gatsby

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

No but I think it has more life changing results for those with scars, etc. Well at least it did for me as well as liberating me from wearing a hair piece after nearly  25 years of wearing one.

So you think smp is better than hair systems?