Fue anxiety

1 minute ago, Seniormido said:

Beard can not help with temples and hairline

No but even if they can squeeze 1000 scalp and use the beard grafts for behind hairline and mid section it will be a vast improvement.

For example, Eugenix think they can extract up to 3000 grafts from mine. 

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Altaz said:

You don't have to worry about it. Anxiety is hard to treat. I know this like no one else. Because of my concern, I started fighting with my wife, and the situation in the house was tense. I didn't know what to do about it because I couldn't do anything about it.

What are you talking about?

• Haha 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
55 minutes ago, egcasso said:

I was already desperate, but my wife insisted that I find a clinic and take my problem along with a doctor. It was a good doctor who prescribed an unusual method of withdrawal for me. I am not a psychotherapist and neither is he, but it helped me a little to stop being afraid to undergo chemotherapy. My hair was falling down because of it too. Focusing on a particular thought is what he called the process of imagining that you don't exist and immersing yourself in the world as if it were all around you. It's not healing, but it gets a lot easier. I may not be conveying my thoughts correctly, being under the influence of medication. But it's uplifting and makes you live.  

What on earth are you talking about?

• Confused 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 hour ago, egcasso said:

I was already desperate, but my wife insisted that I find a clinic and take my problem along with a doctor. It was a good doctor who prescribed an unusual method of withdrawal for me. I am not a psychotherapist and neither is he, but it helped me a little to stop being afraid to undergo chemotherapy. My hair was falling down because of it too. Focusing on a particular thought is what he called the process of imagining that you don't exist and immersing yourself in the world as if it were all around you. It's not healing, but it gets a lot easier. I may not be conveying my thoughts correctly, being under the influence of medication. But it's uplifting and makes you live.  

WTF 😳 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, blackislback said:

I agree :)  ! Probably some new bots, with selling these "lessons" in life coach's style :) ...

We had a shill earlier waxing lyrical how “amazing” a brand new clinic was 😂 they lasted about 15 mins before being booted 🤣

30 minutes ago, JC71 said:

We had a shill earlier waxing lyrical how “amazing” a brand new clinic was 😂 they lasted about 15 mins before being booted 🤣

Those are that "new" type clinics, called air-clinics or imagined clinics, just imagine and you can be all, clinic, pilot, doctor :)

1 minute ago, blackislback said:

Yes were few clinics in Turkey who offered "transplantation" of face, and next level will be clinic who offers "transplanation" of head and all throught wi-fi :) ...

Ah you just reminded me to watch “Face Off” 👍🏽

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

When I see these type of posts that are absolute nonsense, I'm gonna just flag it as spam. They're writing nonsense, and then editing spam links. 

• Like 2

View my thread