Transplant hair removal

Hi i m done 9month before Transplant in frontle line i m not bald my forehead little big thats why i m done but i m not happy. Can u telme anyone hair line good or bad i want to raised little back my hair line any one give me idea? 

IMG-20200815-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20200815-WA0008.jpg

• Valued Contributor

You look very young. Do you have a photo of your hairline prior to the hair transplant? I would look at Eugenix to correct the hairline myself. However their are many talented hair transplant surgeons who could do this. Whoever you choose, look at a hair transplant surgeon who has a strong body of work in correcting bad hair transplants in the hairline. You have a great head of hair and you will get through this. It's just sad to see another case of a hair transplant surgeon that should be called out and avoided. All the best. The best is yet to come!

The transplant at the moment may look too linear.  You need to have natural flow to the hairline.  I do not think you really needed a forhead reduction via hair transplant to that point shown.    It is distinctly lower.  You can have it punched out if you need to remove hairs.  

a good hairline repair surgeon should be able to remedy it