Hair loss diffuse thinning

Abh N

IMG20200722171007.thumb.jpg.aa72947e171490ca5bcf04944f894d26.jpgHi, 

I am 21 yrs old i have been experiencing hairfall since, i was 19 but i wasn't worried abt it until i saw my scalp after getting a buzz cut recently due to dandruff issue. My hair has thinned out all over on top of the scalp and i also have a slight receeding hairline. When i rub my scalp with fingers i often see some sort of tiny white bulb (almost a size of sooji/rava) like thing i wonder what would it be. My scalp is excess dry and itchy . Will i be able to regrow my hair? am i having a male pattern baldness or it is just a diffuse thinning?  Pls help me out

IMG_20200814_074218_088.jpg

IMG20200217074831.jpg

IMG20200217184219.jpg

For the dry itchy scalp alot of guys have that, a dandruff shampoo from the store (with Ketoconazole, or Zinc Pyrithione or Selenium Sulfide as the active ingredient), and use that a few times a week for a few weeks, if it doesn't get better see your doc to have it looked over and prescribe something.

Looks like you are thinning on top, how about cutting it a little shorter and just shave it all off? Some guys have a good face shape for that, and even if you are not so crazy about it now, your face should mature as you get older, more angular features, etc and that may help to make the shave look even better.

Because being only 21 you have a long road ahead of you, the earlier it starts usually the more aggressive it will be, and you may not have enough donor hair to give decent coverage to what you will lose over the course of your life. Ethical doctors will want you to wait some more before considering a procedure, and see if you can handle and respond to finasteride to stabilize and maybe recover some of your loss first.

Edited by ciaus

You have like minimum possible hair loss. Please don't do anything drastic. Go to a Dermatologist, follow the medications and be regular with the use of Finasteride. You don't require anything else.

• Like 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ