I am having PRP next week and will be willing to answer questions for people

I know a lot of people have been commenting on the main PRP thread wanting to hear from Dr Feller if this really works - for a while we have not heard from him and as a result of this some people are (maybe unfairly) saying that PRP is a dud.

I am having the treatment done in the UK next week - if people are interested than this thread can be used to document whether this has been a success or not - hopefully will be able to load photos up for people but at the very least I will post weekly updates with my results.

I am as eager as anyone on here to see it this works or not and so I will do my best to at least inform people of how effective this is - hopefully Dr Feller may add some input to this thread too.

Photo blog !!! Good luck.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Just had the PRP done about 2 hours ago with Dr Rogers, was fine.

They took the blood from my arm and did the centri-fuge thingy, then just almost 'dripped' it on my head a little bit at a time and went over it with a roller, did all over my head, felt like constant pin pricks (bit like having a tattoo).

They did the front of my head first, then the top and crown aera round the back, had a little bit left over so asked them to do the fornt again and the temples.

I know interest is starting to pick up now at the clinic, so I would get in touch asap (if people need the contatc details PM me)

Am gonna be putting my pictures up when Dr Rogers sends them back to me.

• 2 months later...

(formerly DDD03, working on reactivating my account)

Anyways, I had PRP 10 months ago and felt it definately halted my hairloss for awhile. Now I feel like I'm shedding a bit more. I'm trying to schedule a session for next week.

Hey, sorry for not replying for so long (been through a very long process of selling my house and been mega busy at work).

Anyway its been nearly three months now, I feel its grown a little stubble in the corners of the hairline, doesnt feel any thinner or thicker on top.

I am having my next treatment in about two weeks, and then I will ask Dr Rogers for the picutres from my first treatment (I did hhave them on email, but my email got hacked). I think he will be taking pictures when I go back down.

Dr Rogers said that you have the treatment done twice in the first three months, then every 8 months to a year will be fine there after.

Boristheburglar1983,

Thank you for the update. It's exciting to hear you're experiencing some signs of growth and maintaining your existing hair. I look forward to seeing the pictures in the next few weeks.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.