How many grafts for dense packing with this hairline design?

Note: Dr Erdogan of ASMED in Turkey offered me the hairline design in green. I don't have a Dr's degree and I'm not a surgeon but I don't think it looks good, how could I style it efficiently if I got that? The temple peaks (points) look weird to me.

The hairline design in red was designed by me based on my understanding of the Norwood scale. What I'm trying to achieve is a NW1 hairline essentially without the (to me) disgusting oval temples. It looks horrendous from the front and makes me age 5 years easily, I don't like it, especially coupled with my large neurocranium

Thank you!

image_1575439715_16.jpg

You could make some small tweaks to the hairline in Green. But what your proposing in red is not advisable in any way shape or form. 

consult with some other Drs and you will see they would also propose something along the lines of Dr Erdogan. 

None of us with hair loss are going to get our Norwood 1 back. If we use too many grafts just for the frontal third that does not leave you in a good place for future planning.

We need to create a hairline which would be suitable for ageing also. What age are you now.? 

You look relatively young based on the pic, like still in your 20s. Have you had alot of hairline and temple receding in recent years? Family history of hair loss? Judging by your forehead shape I'm assuming your hair line has never looked like the red outline. I agree with JohnAC71, go with the green.

About looking 5 yrs older, I would focus more on achieving a 'timeless' look your face can age with. Not only do the vast majority of guys have at least a little receding from the top and sides of the hairline as they get older, but your facial shape and features are going to change too. You don't want to end up with a man's face under a kid's hairline.

And especially with being younger, there's how many grafts you have available to transplant from your donor area down the road. You don't want to have a low hairline and not have enough grafts to fill in the middle and crown areas if they start to thin later. While finasteride is great to help you hold on to what you have, it's not always enough, and its effectiveness tends to decline somewhat in the years after you start taking it.

• Like 1

You trying to be a lego man? Red line would be a worse look. 

Search on youtube for Celebrity Hair Transplant Disasters - The Kyle Christie Effect - Part 1  for someone that did something similar. Green would look ok but maybe stick to meds and get what you have stabilized

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

People here are being really helpful and nice. 

I, on the other hand,  will never talk to you again if you do RED.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

13 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

None of us with hair loss are going to get our Norwood 1 back. If we use too many grafts just for the frontal third that does not leave you in a good place for future planning.

We need to create a hairline which would be suitable for ageing also. What age are you now.? 

I'm 23 and have been on finasteride 1mg/day for 2 months, before I upped the dose to 1mg/day I had been on 1mg EOD for 2.5 months. I'm not sure if it's working