Fue question

By reading posts the past few months i figure that the main problems with FUE is the white dots left after the procedure and that you can't get more than 25% of the grafts from the donnor. But wouldn't the problem be solved if you put body hair in the holes? I know that the survival rate of BHT is low but even if 30-40% grow it will give some coverage and there won't be white dots. Your thoughts?

By reading posts the past few months i figure that the main problems with FUE is the white dots left after the procedure and that you can't get more than 25% of the grafts from the donnor. But wouldn't the problem be solved if you put body hair in the holes? I know that the survival rate of BHT is low but even if 30-40% grow it will give some coverage and there won't be white dots. Your thoughts?

i think you are talking about Dr Mwamba who does something called donor restocking according to his website where as he takes a graft out of the head he replaces it with a BH.I dont know how successful this is though and their are no photos or evidence posted of any transformations using this method but would be great solution if it worked and would like to hear from anyone who had this done.

HT 2006/7

I believe someone tried to promote this as donor farming--and met with colossal failure.

great idea, over-hyped and under delivered.

Did I mention it was expensive?

Not saying there is not a future or some benefit in the hands of the right clinics, but if small punches are used and the donor is properly managed, white dot scarring is minimized and is less of an issue--- when your using giant punches 1.1-1.3mm white dots will be an issue.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

a friend of mine got 4K FUE and there is no evidence of any scarring even under my close/detailed inspection. he wears his hair short buzzed to no.1 and till this day noone ever could tell he has/had an HT or had told him "hey buddy nice transplant" or something along those lines, apart from the people he told to.

it's all about the size of the punch tool as B Spot said. the smaller the tool the better the scarring, simple as that.

BTW that friend of mine posted his pics here not long ago FYI, if you wonder.