Hairtransplants without styling products

Hello guys,

I was wondering if people would posts some pictures of their hair transplant without styling product in their hair. The reason why is because i will be getting a hair transplant in maybe 5-10 years and I usually dont style my hair with products because it looks fine after a shower with shampoo and i would like to keep it that way. But is that even be possible after a hair transplant or am i required to use some kind of products to make it look good?

Thanks in advance.

There is no reason to use styling product unless you want to sport a style that needs it - a natural wash and let it go look is achievable - so yes it is possible.  If my hair was short I could do that exact thing with no concern.  But my hair now is a Covid-19 lockdown disaster.   

• Like 1

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

7 hours ago, Swish said:

Hello guys,

I was wondering if people would posts some pictures of their hair transplant without styling product in their hair. The reason why is because i will be getting a hair transplant in maybe 5-10 years and I usually dont style my hair with products because it looks fine after a shower with shampoo and i would like to keep it that way. But is that even be possible after a hair transplant or am i required to use some kind of products to make it look good?

Thanks in advance.

The pictures that I have posted along with my story are without hair styling products. Maybe it helps if your hair is curly but I didn't require hair styling products after transplantation.

• Like 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ