HT in USA: I need the best clinic for my HT (FUE)

Guest ricardoermm

Guest ricardoermm

Please help me I've searched a lot and I have contacted some of the top physicians, but i need your opinion, i'm 31 ... i'll invest around 9000 US, I want you to help me with 3 good options in Texas, Arizona, California, or Florida, the closer to the border the better since im in mexico and dont want to waste money travelling far,there must be a very good dr there. Fixed fee $4 per graft... please help me based on your experience... i was told i need 2000-2500... please...regards

Guest ricardoermm

Please help me I've searched a lot and I have contacted some of the top physicians, but i need your opinion, i'm 31 ... i'll invest around 9000 US, I want you to help me with 3 good options in Texas, Arizona, California, or Florida, the closer to the border the better since im in mexico and dont want to waste money travelling far,there must be a very good dr there. Fixed fee $4 per graft... please help me based on your experience... i was told i need 2000-2500... please...regards

Ricardo - you won't be able to get FUE for 4 bucks per graft from anyone with much experience in the US. 6 to 10 is probably more in range with the better docs

FUE in the hands of a bad doc is prob not a good idea.

Consider strip with any of the big guys, H&W, Rahal, Shapiro, alexander, etc.....There's a guy in CO that has a good rep too, can't think of his name.

Good luck

Abe

Had 3k With Umar on Feb 16, 2009

My Hair Loss Website

Ricardo, Abendog is =right about the cost of FUE.

You should seriously consider Dr. Alexander in Phoenix if you sre looking for an excellent surgeon close to Mexico. And he pays some of your travel & hotel expense.

Hi Ricardo,

Without seeing any pictures it's hard to give too much advise on your specific case but if you need 2500 grafts I definitely think you should consider going with strip FUT as opposed to FUE. And especially with your budget.

I've had 2 procedures with Dr. Alexander in Phoenix and his work is exceptional. Definitely worth speaking to. His pricing is right on with what you're looking for as well.

Good luck