Recent patients of Dr. Erdogan: are you satisfied with your results?

Hi,

I wanted to gauge some opinions on Erdogan since he seems to be a divisive figure here. I realize a few patients of his who had a surgery with him a few years ago were dissatisfied, but this seemed to occur starting around 2016. So I want to ask patients who were performed on by Erdogan in late 2018 or later: are you satisfied with your results?

Include pics if you can.

26 minutes ago, topher1999 said:

Hi,

I wanted to gauge some opinions on Erdogan since he seems to be a divisive figure here. I realize a few patients of his who had a surgery with him a few years ago were dissatisfied, but this seemed to occur starting around 2016. So I want to ask patients who were performed on by Erdogan in late 2018 or later: are you satisfied with your results?

Include pics if you can.

This thread could potentially go off! But to answer your question from my own personal experience which was in March 2019, I could not be happier with my results. Best thing I’ve ever done getting a hair transplant and choosing  Asmed especially. 
First photo is just under 14 months and second photo was between 10-11 months after surgery. 

3A7A504B-A5D8-4E5E-96C2-096A017491EA.jpeg

57AD7AA1-87D3-4C26-8DA9-E6F9D8A495A5.jpeg

@Craig2412

Nice result! i remember viewing your thread. If you dont mind me asking, whats your age? im 24 rn and im approaching your level of hairloss hopefully the finasteride im taking will slow it down. 

21 minutes ago, Wicky said:

@Craig2412

Nice result! i remember viewing your thread. If you dont mind me asking, whats your age? im 24 rn and im approaching your level of hairloss hopefully the finasteride im taking will slow it down. 

Thank you. Of course not, I’m 32 and noticed my hair loss from very early 20’s, maybe late teens too 😊

• Like 1