Electric clippers 1-2 months in after HT?

Hey all, I just wanted to ask you what do you think about using electric clippers on the whole head (donor AND recipient areas) to buzz down your hairs down to 1-2mm so it doesn't look as bad during the ugly duckling phase?

I know all of you will say to consult with my doctor, and I will, but I am just asking for your thoughts on the subject. To me, since the grafts are absolutely anchored at this period of 4+ weeks, why would anyone advise against electric clippers at this point? Basically 80% of the hairs have shed anyway, so it's not like you can do some damage to the grafts or pull the hairs out when they shed anyway.

Thoughts?

14 minutes ago, Lohvisa said:

Hey all, I just wanted to ask you what do you think about using electric clippers on the whole head (donor AND recipient areas) to buzz down your hairs down to 1-2mm so it doesn't look as bad during the ugly duckling phase?

I know all of you will say to consult with my doctor, and I will, but I am just asking for your thoughts on the subject. To me, since the grafts are absolutely anchored at this period of 4+ weeks, why would anyone advise against electric clippers at this point? Basically 80% of the hairs have shed anyway, so it's not like you can do some damage to the grafts or pull the hairs out when they shed anyway.

Thoughts?

That the medical world is full of nonsense recommendations !!