Increasing Donor Hair Quality prior to HT?

As a NW6, I know if I'm ever going to achieve a result I'm actually satisfied with, my donor hair could be a bit thicker. As of now, it's a bit patchy. Is it possible to increase the quality (thickness / density) of existing donor hair through Minox, Fin, MicroNeedling, etc? I just started Fin, but have Minoxidil and a Dermapen on the way as well. If so, I was hoping to increase the quality of my donor hair prior to a HT

Have you consulted with doctors and had them evaluate your donor area? You would probably need a lot of grafts to give you the results you want which is why an in person evaluation is important to determine what can be achieved and whether you have realistic goals. I would also look into using beard and/or chest hair to give better density in the crown. As far as the meds, I don't know if they will thicken your donor area or not but they are worth a shot anyway

Finasteride 1mg, in humble opinion and  experience as a surgeon definitely works in improving the donor. I have seen in so many cases. Minoxidil will also help but it will increase bleeding, so should be stopped atleast 7 days before surgery as it's a vasodilator. The point is hair which have improved with finasteride may thin out again when transferred to the transplanted site when u stop finasteride. It better to take the best possible hair from the safe dono zone and approach surgery accordingly than to artificially thicken the thinned hair which are prone to thinning . This will result in your transplanted area being a mix of finasteride responsive and  resistant hair and u will lose density once u stop finasteride.