Where can I find a list of Hair Transplant Doctors in or around Toronto, GTA?

Altdot

I had FUE with Dr. Rahal in Ottawa 7 years ago and basically my hair is back to square one. I had my crown done and it looked pretty good the first 2 -4 years but now it looks pretty much as it did before so I'm very disappointed considering the huge financial outlay and low long term results. Didn't realize that a high percentage of the transplanted hair would be permanent - that was the whole point of the procedure. 

IF anyone has any suggestions for Toronto/ GTA that would be great - I've checked out Sure Hair but the surgeon is a dermatologist and also does hair restoration. I'm looking for someone that only does hair restoration.

Thanks

Before I make any suggestions, have you talked to Dr Rahal to figure out why transplanted hair fell out. Could you have continued to lose your native hair, which is why it looks worse or was the hair harvested from non permanent zones. Furthermore are you on any medications? I was able to find a list of doctors on the ishrs and they had a few in Toronto so you can take a look there. Just be cautious though because only three doctors in Canada are recommended on this and other sites

Remember, working in same zone again may require a doctor efficient in repair.  The doctor has to be able to successfully lodge healthy grafts into already  impacted scar tissue.  This may or may not require more grafts.  Also, this depends on how deep the incisions were made.  Id agree with previous poster, to get scalp evaluated as to how hairs fell out.  

Even though you are limited to GT area, it may be worthwhile to get consults from multiple surgeons just to see what they have to say.  Getting info from surgeons like Hasson Wong, Lindsey, Konior, etc doesn’t hurt.  Best of luck and I hope your concerns are addressed.