FUT-at MHTA, San Jose

JoM

I underwent a FUT procedure under Dr. John Diep at MHTA clinic in March 2019. Dr. Diep aesthetically created suitable hairline, professionally and carefully completed the FUT procedure within the scheduled hours. The FUT incision healed on time and the grafted hair follicles grew the way they suppose to be. The whole team had been professional and maintained a client-friendly environment during the consultation, before, during and after the procedure.  I would surely recommend him for those who seek for a medical professional with great aesthetical sense and superior transplantation skills. (See the pre and post-procedure pics) .

IMG_3043.jpg

IMG_3046.jpg

• Administrators

Thanks for your review, but I would like to see some selfie type pictures or even how you look outside. I went to Dr. Diep, and he's changed my life, I even recommended him to my friend and his results look amazing as well.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:52 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Thanks for your review, but I would like to see some selfie type pictures or even how you look outside. I went to Dr. Diep, and he's changed my life, I even recommended him to my friend and his results look amazing as well.

Sorry for the tangent, but did your friend post his results here?