Going for Dr Ciniks Hair Treatment in Jan

Hi All, 

I am most likely gearing towards Dr Cinik for my hair transplant and hoping to book it in for January. 

The treatment is costing me 2590euros including painless anesthesia. 

Is there anything I need to know of before I book it? Any information will be appreciated. 

Also is it worth paying extra for the painless anesthesia? Hate needles but happy to pay more only if the pain is definitely less. Has anyone had this? 

Many thanks 

From what I’ve read about clinics that offer “painless” anesthesia...that it really isn’t painless and that after these initial shots they still need to use the usual anesthesia needles to get the job done, so if it’s a big extra cost it may not be worth it but if you have the cash to spare for it anyway then if it helps your anxiety it may help. I, personally despise needles and get much anxiety from them but it was tolerable to me as i felt the pain about 5 seconds with each injection then no issue during or after my procedure.

Good luck.

6 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

From what I’ve read about clinics that offer “painless” anesthesia...that it really isn’t painless and that after these initial shots they still need to use the usual anesthesia needles to get the job done, so if it’s a big extra cost it may not be worth it but if you have the cash to spare for it anyway then if it helps your anxiety it may help. I, personally despise needles and get much anxiety from them but it was tolerable to me as i felt the pain about 5 seconds with each injection then no issue during or after my procedure.

Good luck.

Around 250 euros

@rafter_01 I recommend it instead, on the chest I was made the normal one, while in the head and under the neck the painless one, because I received during the procedure that tore the extracts of the hair from my chest and it was very painful.