How's your intimacy life during the first couple of months after a HT?

Yaro

Personally, ugly duckling phase doesn't help at all

If I had to give numbers, using realistically subjective scale, before I had success with 6-7 women, now even some 5s are showing unresponsiveness and I notice chubby girls giving me the you know what eyes. Not sure if this because of the dry spell but didn't notice it from them before

Not that I did HT only to impress women but it will be funny when in like 3-6 months I start looking more presentable and this will all change. How I know? When I was almost 100 kgs during bulking and had a long beard I remember similar experience where I stayed single. When I went down to 65-70 and shaved beard life had a U turn (back to normal)

Just venting out. Not that I blame girls for not liking a guy who looks like a homeless because no haircut for 3 months and uneven growth but still sucks

What it did help is work on my character as to push myself past my physical appearance. Not so bad takeaway in end

• Administrators

Have you tried to use hair loss concealer. There are things you can do to make sure you're not completely demoralized during the ugly duckling phase.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.