overproduction of sebum after HT?

Juxion

Hey guys, 

It almost 4 months back since I got a  HT(DHI) and it is growing slowley - whereas I have seen others has grown faster than mine #impatient 

When I touch my hair I see sebum falling from my scalp and sometimes with newly growing hair. 

Iam not using any supplement and are only using the shampoo giving from the clinic. 

Should I worry or? 

IMG_0456.png

• Administrators

I believe sebum is a natural production in the body, some relate it to DHT, but I don’t think there’s any concrete evidence.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

Sebum is naturally produced by sebaceous glands, which are part of the hair follicle. I don't think you have anything to worry about at this point. I know it's hard being patient, but hang in there. You should be seeing results in about 9 months

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider.