Deleted posts

I wanted to ask a question in regards to this site’s transparency. I’ve read reports from patients from multiple forums/social media/reddit/YouTube where they have posted negative results from recommended clinics/Dr’s here, and their posts have been deleted. I understand there is the presence of fake negative reviews, and that all needs to be monitored. But, is there a vested interest for this site to ‘protect’ recommended doctors? It seems it would be beneficial for this board to allow as much transparency as possible. I wanted to see what factors go into play for the moderators to delete a post? 

• Administrators

I am the only moderator and I do not delete negative posts. In fact, we have a vested interest in keeping surgeons accountable. 

Now, I have had to ban a few members who were creating duplicate accounts and were posting with an agenda. This community is like a garden. You have to pull a few weeds for the garden to flourish.

I would challenge to say that this forum is the most transparent forum on the web. We’ve been through several lawsuits defending free speech. 

I’d like to know where on reddit, YouTube and other forums you’re hearing this? We’re the only forum that actually keeps negative threads public. Most forums will keep such threads in a private section. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.