The Dread of the Shed.

Hi ndubya,

The good news is that the ugly duckling phase won't last long. The grafts might go but will surely come back soon, in full force and then stay! Shelly's famous poem comes to mind, "If Winter Comes Can Spring Be Far Behind"

Wishing you all the best.

Regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

6 minutes ago, California said:

Hi ndubya,

The good news is that the ugly duckling phase won't last long. The grafts might go but will surely come back soon, in full force and then stay! Shelly's famous poem comes to mind, "If Winter Comes Can Spring Be Far Behind"

Wishing you all the best.

Regards,

California

Thank you  California, it really is a tough time to go thru.

It is what it is. 

Part of the process, but it does SUCK!!!!

Lol, hehehe

• Administrators

haha I wish I could get rid of the ugly duckling phase. Truthfully, this is one of the biggest reasons I don't go back and have a touch-up procedure. That said, I think a video is in order. I think we need to come up with some helpful tips as a community on how to deal with this part of the process. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

haha I wish I could get rid of the ugly duckling phase. Truthfully, this is one of the biggest reasons I don't go back and have a touch-up procedure. That said, I think a video is in order. I think we need to come up with some helpful tips as a community on how to deal with this part of the process. 

Could you maybe develope a time machine where you could shoot me out to 8 months in the future?

But at the same time, make sure I don't screw anything up in the time I was gone? :)

Come on Melvin, you gotta get busy on this!!!! 

2 minutes ago, transplantedphil said:

Going by my experience (seeing as we both went to Konior,) you only need that time machine to shoot you out at around 4 months. So I just halved Melvin's work load... youre welcome Melvin!

Good work tpp.

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, ndubya said:

Could you maybe develope a time machine where you could shoot me out to 8 months in the future?

But at the same time, make sure I don't screw anything up in the time I was gone? :)

Come on Melvin, you gotta get busy on this!!!! 

🤣 If I could somehow create some magical elixir that could speed up the process. I'd reckon  i'd be a millionaire and millionhair lol

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

19 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

🤣 If I could somehow create some magical elixir that could speed up the process. I'd reckon  i'd be a millionaire and millionhair lol

Yeah, Surgery is a walk in the park compared to the old udp.

Got my hat on, and an extra sitting next to me. :)

2 hours ago, transplantedphil said:

Going by my experience (seeing as we both went to Konior,) you only need that time machine to shoot you out at around 4 months. So I just halved Melvin's work load... youre welcome Melvin!

How's the progress coming? Good or eh?