Best Hair Transplant surgeon in Los Angeles?

Hi guys, 

I'm looking to have an FUE hair transplant done in a few months time. I've met with Dr Umar in Redondo beach and a rep from Dr Baubac at Alvi Armani in Beverly hills. I liked both of them but think I'm leaning more towards Dr Baubac. They suggested 2,500 grafts for me and can do what they call the 'executive buzz' where they just shave the donor area at the back and don't have to shave my whole head. Before I commit and pay the deposit I just wanted to ask here if anyone has any experience with either of these drs and had any feedback? Or if there are other FUE surgeons out there in the LA area that I am missing? I had a strip surgery done by Ken Siporin 10 years ago with really poor results so I'm anxious to make sure I pick the best option possible to get it right this time around. Any feedback anyone can give me will be massively appreciated. Thanks! 

• Administrators

I would also suggest looking up @Parsa Mohebi, MD I visited his office back in January, and I was really impressed. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, mojobrotato said:

Without a doubt, before you do anything you need to check out LA FUE HAIR CLINIC with jacques Abrahamian. 

His results are astonishing and his team makes the entire process so smooth, its unbelievable. I just had my procedure done with him this week. 

https://www.instagram.com/la.fue.hair.clinic/?hl=en

Have you created a thread? I haven't heard of this doctor, but I'm always eager to see new physicians doing great work. If you haven't created a thread I highly suggest doing so.

Best wishes, 

Melvin 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Just now, mojobrotato said:

I will create a thread in about a week. I am healing and compiling pics. thanks

NO NDA @ LA FUE HAIR CLINIC, thats for sure. 

This is true...but also....NO DOCTOR PERFORMING THE SURGERY OR OVERSEEING IT @ LA FUE HAIR CLINIC, but rather a PA which I don’t know if OP is ok with

2 minutes ago, mojobrotato said:

Thats true, but it didnt bother me one bit. Results are what matter. He delivers results, plain and simple. His professionalism and knowledge are far greater and more extensive than a doctor who performed an FUT on me years back. 

Not denying that. I’ve seen some good results from him. But I can’t speak for op 

Thank you for all your feedback guys. After doing a little more research this weekend I decided against Dr Baubac - that's super alarming that they make you sign an NDA and I can't find any patients of his or examples of his work on here. Right now I'm looking at Dr Diep, Dr Mohebi or even possibly Dr Gable. If anyone has any any experience with these guys I'd love to hear!

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, Stuart_j said:

Thank you for all your feedback guys. After doing a little more research this weekend I decided against Dr Baubac - that's super alarming that they make you sign an NDA and I can't find any patients of his or examples of his work on here. Right now I'm looking at Dr Diep, Dr Mohebi or even possibly Dr Gable. If anyone has any any experience with these guys I'd love to hear!

That's a solid list. I suggest going on our surgeon review/patient review section for some patient results. My personal surgeon was Dr. Diep you can see my results on my hair transplant journey video.

View my thread