Dr Demirsoy in 2 and half months or Dr Meddeb in 6 months?

Hello,

I have 2 options for FUE surgery, beginning of November with Dr Erkan Demirsoy in Istanbul (3500-4000 grafts), or Dr Khaled Meddeb in Tunis end of February (2500-3000 grafts).
Price and travel is not a problem. I have a slight preference for Dr Meddeb but it's kind of annoying to wait for 6 months, plus that means my hair will be all ugly starting in spring and, I am afraid, for all summer.
Would 3 and half more months make a difference? What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by MaximeL

6 hours ago, MaximeL said:

Hello,

I have 2 options for FUE surgery, beginning of November with Dr Erkan Demirsoy in Istanbul (3500-4000 grafts), or Dr Khaled Meddeb in Tunis end of February (2500-3000 grafts).
Price and travel is not a problem. I have a slight preference for Dr Meddeb but it's kind of annoying to wait for 6 months, plus that means my hair will be all ugly starting in spring and, I am afraid, for all summer.
Would 3 and half more months make a difference? What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance!

Never heard of dr meddeb and never seen him mentioned here as far as I recall. I wouldn’t let the waitlist be a deciding factor for lifelong results....

what are your reasons to narrowing down to these two docs?

Dr Meddeb is in Tunisia this is maybe why people don't talk much about him in this forum. He has a good reputation in Europe apparently.

Why those 2, because I wanted doctors/clinics that take only 1 patient a day, where the doctor does everything or almost everything himself. Dr Pekiner was another option but he never replied...

Well it's the first time I've heard of Dr. Meddeb and from just glancing at his website it seems he only has one before and after result posted on there. This doesn't mean he is good or bad but it's not very promising. I wouldn't want to persuade you one way or the other but I would encourage thorough research when considering any doctor. Dr Demirsoy at least has plenty more posts on this forum and others giving examples of his work. 

@jj51702 Keser has a crappy buggy website with almost no info, nothing about the cost, etc. HLC is very expensive for a clinic in Turkey. I guess I was not clear when I said the price was not a problem, I meant those 2 doctors I am talking about are in the same range, below 7-8k.

@Crumpet There are many positive reviews with photos about Dr Meddeb in that other French forum international-hairlossforum. More info about him (in English) https://hairmedclinics.com/hair-transplant-clinics/tunis-dr-khaled-meddeb/ Also he is the only one asking for a blood test with many things to check, 1 week before surgery. I feel like if he was an amateur he wouldn't care about such things. He also does PRP after surgery (optional), which Dr Demirsoy doesn't perform.

But again Demirsoy seems very good too (this is why I am posting in this forum, because I am indecisive ;-))

Edited by MaximeL

2 hours ago, MaximeL said:

@jj51702 Keser has a crappy buggy website with almost no info, nothing about the cost, etc. HLC is very expensive for a clinic in Turkey. I guess I was not clear when I said the price was not a problem, I meant those 2 doctors I am talking about are in the same range, below 7-8k.

@Crumpet There are many positive reviews with photos about Dr Meddeb in that other French forum international-hairlossforum. More info about him (in English) https://hairmedclinics.com/hair-transplant-clinics/tunis-dr-khaled-meddeb/ Also he is the only one asking for a blood test with many things to check, 1 week before surgery. I feel like if he was an amateur he wouldn't care about such things. He also does PRP after surgery (optional), which Dr Demirsoy doesn't perform.

But again Demirsoy seems very good too (this is why I am posting in this forum, because I am indecisive ;-))

With those requirements including costs, you will really be limiting yourself to a handful of doctors if not less.

I’m booked in with Dr Demirsoy on the 4th sept, I made this decision after trawling all the forums to read through patients experiences and to check the final results. Here’s a couple of photos off his website that convinced me of his quality. I’m a bit surprised by Dr Demirsoy quoting a thousand more grafts than Meddeb. He doesn’t normally overuse grafts, so that would concern me a little with Dr Meddeb evaluation. But without seeing photos we can’t really give an opinion, but worth you thinking about!

Anyway best of luck whoever you choose.

840507B0-9E17-4F10-A977-76D953683D0E.png

66B0EC3B-6EAB-47A9-AF4B-4EEA4ECC2AF5.png

B3532C07-FC93-4F16-94DA-C225C8A43B8E.png

AEAF2614-4BB2-4C6A-A02A-6A3D68FB204B.png

Dear friends,

I check all your conversation. I realy dont understhand why you focus only one doctor :)  seems lıke ı feel not advice lıke advertisement :(

In Turkey before ı  dıd my operation ı talked with 20 clinis and 5 different doctor.

Clinics are:

Natural Hair

Clınic Expert

Clinicana

estesafe

expertclinic

bellaclinic

livehair

Doctors :

dr. Koray erdoğan 

dr. Serkan aygın

dr. Emre Ali karadeniz  

dr. Cinik 

dr. Reşat Arpacı

my choice was  with Dr. Clinic.

I check their profile ı read all their  story and price as well

Please guys open your eyes and makıng good advice ;)

Ok, that makes sense, you stated Dr Clinic in your post😉

I think the op has done his research and narrowed it down to these two Docs. Yes there are lots of clinics in Turkey, but not that many that have only one patient a day, and that does the extractions/incisions within his budget. So let’s assume the op has done his due diligence, and give our opinions on who he has asked us to. Otherwise everybody will be chipping in with Different Clinic suggestions, and the op Will be none the wiser in his decision.