differences between the top docs

TC17

I've been trolling the forum for a couple months so I decided it was about time I joined. I was wondering if there are really differences between the top doctors? I know everyone has their favorites, but is there really going to be a noticeable difference between say Rahal, Cooley, Shapiro, etc.??

Hi TC17, I think that when it comes to top doc's, it's sort of like luxury cars. Mercedes, BMW, jaguar, etc . There all great cars, but everyone has there prefrence. The only difference with some top doc's is some shave, some don,t, some use needles, some use custom blades, some stiches and some staples. The results are "usually" exceptional no matter what the small differences are....

Just a thought from the peanut gallery....

if that's the case, is it appropriate to then look at cost and travel when making a decision? because of the weak canadian dollar in relation to the us dollar, it is about 20% cheaper to look at rahal or hasson & wong instead of the top us doctors. i'm impartial to the differences between needles, blades, etc., provided that the results are the same....

If traveling to H&W, I think they will pay for 1/2 your airfare+2 nights in a hotel. Dr. Rahal is also very competitive, price was and quality. You con not go wrong with either, and I don,t think you will find a poster on this site to say different.

Just a thought from the peanut gallery....