this question for Hasson and Wong clinic-expenses and costs

yskhleif

Originally posted by yskhleif:

I am very curious to ask this question that is related to financial aspects of the operation costs.

I know that here on the forum one patient during the online consultation was recommended by H&W 4000-4500 grafts to be implanted, I was texting him back and forth many times. he had financial concerns as far I remember. In the end he went to Hassan and Wong and I was surprised that they implanted about 6000 grafts to him. So did H&W implant the additional grafts for free, since that patient came from I guess Greece or somewhere else. So i doubt that he carried with him alot of money, that would pay for the additional costs.

So simply I am considering Hasson and Wong, and I sent my pics to them. Doctor Hasson recommended 4000 grafts, so is there a possibility that they will boost it up to 6000 grafts free? Since the answer to this question will help me alot in making my decision

Thanks

For this kind of question, you really are best contacting H&W directly to find out about pricing, booking times, and estimates on your situation.

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

HT surgeons are pretty accurate at calculating graft counts, so usually when grafts are "thrown in" it's for a few hundred over. 1500 free grafts would be extremely generous.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I'm not sure if it's the exact patient the OP is referencing, but I do seem recall a fairly recent patient of Hasson&Wong who fits that bill and I recall marveling at the fact that he got ~1500 grafts gratis, courtesy of the clinic.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

The patient in question would have had a consultation in person before surgery like any patient coming from overseas, remember photos can only tell so much, and would have been told that after being able to assess his donor/ laxity in person that H&W would have been able to go for more than the original estimate of 4-4500 if it was felt that it was needed for his own situation and the patient also was happy with this.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson