Best hairline design: Rahal or Hasson?

Hi guys,

I am 31, Norwood 3 mainly receding hairline and temples and I have contacted both Rahal and Hasson for a quote. They have provided a very similar quote: FUE 2200.

I have made extensive research on hairloss forums and reviewed past experiences and I am actually torn between these 2 great professionals.

The main criterias being:

- artistic frontline design 

- adequate density

- precise temple closure

- natural results 

Based on my research I have a slight preference for Rahal’s but not confident enough to make a proper choice 

PLEASE can you share your experience or opinion on this tricky topic, that would be more than valuable at this point of my research.

Thanks in advance.

I really like Rahal’s hairline artistry. Hasson’s hairlines and temples are also very good though, so you honestly can’t go wrong here.  

I would thoroughly look at patient posted results from each doctor and go from there. There have been one or two Rahal threads recently in which patients expressed dissatisfaction with their results — which doesn’t necessarily speak to Rahal’s quality, as no surgeon hits a home run 100% of the time (and Rahal’s home runs are very good). And sometimes patients don’t allow enough time for results to mature before they make up their minds. I would just look at as many similar cases as possible, and decide for yourself. 

Edited by RecessionProof
  • Like 1