What are these new products Provillus and Procerin???

LT

I was doing some research and stumbled across these 2 products Provillus and Procerin. They both have 90 day money back guarantee and Provillus is approved by the FDA to regrow hair. To me Provillus sounds like something I might consider and I don't think both of them have any side effects. Can anyone tell me anything they know about these 2 products?

I just did some more reading on Provillus it looks like all there doing is taking Minoxidil 5% (FDA approved) which is basically Rogain and then adding some so called hair nourishment capsules. This is pretty frcken frustrating after being optimistic about some new hair growth treatments just another let down.

Thanks Bill for the info. I think I'm going to get back on Rogain and probably use Nioxin Shampoo for now since I didn't give them long enough chance the last time I used both. I don't want to get back on Propecia I didn't really see it stop my hair loss plus had some slight libido loss.

dabuski, I have already tried Propecia on and off for 4 years had a little of side effects but not enough to stop me plus didn't really see my hairloss stop, I also tried Rogain Foam but I don't think I gave it enough time. I also used lasercomb, Avocar and 2 strip scar HT performed by a below average doctor so I didn't benefit me.

My brother's seen a lot of thinning on his crown for the past year+, finding a lot of hairs on his pillow. He's been on finasteride for 5 months now and now sees only a few hairs when he wakes up.

I've been on it for 2+ months now - we'll see what happens.

But I did buy into the Provillus idea and got some. But seemed no different than off brand minoxidil, for a lot more money!

I bought a small set of Nixon 9 months ago. Really liked it a lot. Made hair/scalp feel great! But since it was expensive, i bought a L'Oreal Vive Pro for Men Thickening Shampoo. Was so much cheaper and i gotta tell ya - my hair was much thicker. But after a couple of weeks on it, I went to my sister for a haircut. She freaked out at how dried/frizzy my hair become. So - ya sometimes do get what ya pay for.

Since she's a hair/makeup artist, she was able to get the Nixoin at discount rate, so got back on it. It's not helped with hair loss but feels nice and tingly icon_smile.gif And I've noticed some thickening.

Also, I color my hair with a newer product that has natural proteins in it. It really thickens my hair without the harsh chemicals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...