Eugenix, New Delhi

Hey folks

This forum has been really helpful so I want to share my thoughts.

After many years of research, I looked at places in Europe, Turkey and India. Europe is way too expensive for me and Turkey has some real horror stories. I narrowed down my search and have finally decided to go to India. Long way but my mind says it is the right thing to do. I am planning to go ahead with Eugenix in New Delhi . 

I had a video call with Dr Sethi and Nelson and have been advised of 3000 grafts to cover my frontal area including the hairline.

My crown hair is thin but I am told that nothing should be done now and I can think of it in next 5-10 years and take finasteride. By the way I have never taken any hair loss medicine so I will have to think about it. I probably wont take it.

I already have read the reviews and done my research but if anyone else wants to chime in and advise me on anything will be appreciable.

My surgery will be in December so its a long way to go but if anyone else is heading to India for HT, we could tag along together as I will be flying on my own.

Cheers

No advice on the trip to India but I wanted you to know that I’ve never taken any medication for hair loss.  I had my first surgery at age 50 ...nine years ago.  My hair recession subsided in my mid-30’s.  I was never interested in taking medications for my hair and for me....its been a good decision.  Check out my before/afters at my website posted below.  Best of luck on your trip.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 1 month later...

@Looking for HT

Wishing you luck for your upcoming procedure in December. Please keep us all updated with documentation. 

Regarding hair loss preventative medicine. I completely understand and respect the decision to not use. However topical finasteride + minoxidil really seems to be producing some great results with out the reported side effects. It is more expensive and not all is created equal so be aware of your source.

I have seen some very impressive results. Something to consider. I would certainly recommend it.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I'm sure finasteride and other meds have helped many.  I don't take a position.. for or against.  I can just report that I havn't seen any noticeable hair loss since my surgery in 2012.  That's not to say I haven't lost some hairs but visually....everything appears to be about the same.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

On 6/20/2019 at 8:16 PM, Raphael84 said:

@Looking for HT

Wishing you luck for your upcoming procedure in December. Please keep us all updated with documentation. 

Regarding hair loss preventative medicine. I completely understand and respect the decision to not use. However topical finasteride + minoxidil really seems to be producing some great results with out the reported side effects. It is more expensive and not all is created equal so be aware of your source.

I have seen some very impressive results. Something to consider. I would certainly recommend it.

Thanks mate. I have been told that new Hair are not dependent on Fin so dont see any reason to take it. Existing hair may stay on for another 10 year I think.