Thanks. Please send clearer photos and also some of the sides. Focus on the areas under the jawline as it is best to go for hairs under the jawline.

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

@roscopeeco78

Generally if you stay below the jaw line you can comfortably harvest 1000-1500 grafts. Once you pass the jawline, a comfortable 2000-2500.

Obviously every patient is unique in their beard donor, but beard generally offers a very good source of donor hair. Of course, colour and texture can be a concern and in contrast to native head hair, but it can be a good option to explore in the right patient.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I have seen the numbers in regards to safe harvest.   I was wondering of a more personalized number considering my own density.   How far down the neck can you go to harvest grafts or are grafts taken generally only under the jawline.   

Hi there. I meant if you can take some from the sides too below the jawline. But based on what you sent you can aim for upto 1500. Ofcourse having it shorter can give a better estimate as long hair always gives the illusion of a denser look.

I tend to prefer staying under the jawline and can go down the neck if things are safe not to show any scarring etc as the skin tends to become slightly different and may scar differently as you go lower.

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram