Strip costs????

hi what are the prices per graft for the top strip docs like hasson and wong, feller etc.

also maybe sounds like a silly question but how do they know how big of strip to take out for how many grafts you buy and what happens if you pay for 2000 grafts but they manage to get 2200 out of your strip?

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

It really varies doc to doc, but they are all quite competitive; I think most of their websites will tell you the exact #s.

Generally, if you end up getting more grafts than what you had scheduled/paid for you will get them for free. This happens pretty regularly, and oftentimes for a substantial difference.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hey Balboa.. at SMG strip is 4.50 per graft, so 2K would be 9K, which includes our travel discount. If we decide on 2K grafts, we generally get a few hundred more and toss them in. icon_smile.gif

However, I'm not sure you should do strip...I think doing another properly carried FUE session would be best... you could even out your donor and still maintain the short cut...at this point in time, because you have already gone the FUE route..you need to make sure you maintain options and maybe keep a strip session in your back pocket for the future, which you may need.

My opinion of course, and will be happy to discuss strip with you, but I just want to make sure your going forward thinking of all angles.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

im going to meet with spex when he can fit me in so he can give me a good judgment on what needs doing to improve density and the natural look, i realy want a doc whos well know for repair work as i want to see what they can do to raise the left side slightly then ill go for laser treatment for the area left scared

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Good question.

My hair is not perfect, and I feel a need for another procedure to add density behind my hairline since I've continued to thin; but if 10 is the best I'd have to say I'd rate my HT w/ Dr. Feller a 10.

I was entirely bald with zero hairline and strong hair in my frontal 1/3rd; one HT and 3k grafts later and I've truly been transformed; can style my hair multiple ways as to how I like.

Basically, I can just look like a young guy with cool hair.

I've had a lot of "wow" moments since my HT where it really hits home just how much it has revitalized my life. I had one last night, and you really can't put a price on that.

I feel for you man, as I know just how wicked and disastrous "Armani" is -- but I'd consider yourself one of the luckier ones, and you really seem like 1 *world-class* HT away from being where you want to be.

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

thanks buddy if it wernt for my scarring i could easyily get this sorted and i would do asap but due to scaring i dont know how much i can get it to how i want and imagine

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Ya man, I feel for ya. Don't lose hope, though -- Feller, Shapiro, Hasson+Wong and many more have performed some *amazing* repairs. Meeting with Spex will be good for ya -- you'll get to where you wanna be, just stay at it.

-----------

who are the best option docs for me would you say without having to travel. i live in the u.k so want to stick to home or europe at most

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily