dhi fue 300 grafts, 6 months after the session

akonsta

icon_biggrin.gif Telephone Man, I hope this patient disagrees with you! BTW "akonsta" is not a patient, it's the name used by the DHI office in Athens to post pictures of their patients (which I thought was not authorized on this site...). But you're right I have seen better pics from them & I'm actually considering DHI for some FUE work in my scar.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

The results look too early to tell-- his hair is still curly. One positive sign is with him only being 20-- too young in my opinin-- he only got 300 grafts, so in the future he will still have donor hair as MPB progresses.

If they are posting as a company they should list themselves as a company like Dr. Feller does or identify as Jotronic does.

They did not say how much the procedure cost either, but if I was looking for free PR I would not post a piece of Sh** picture like that!!!

"Date of Procedure: 05/01/2004 "

and

"6 months after"

Do you mean the procedure was done 05/01/2003? I hate to be picky, but you see if it were done in May of '03, then the 6 month pics must have been taken in November of '03. In that case, why post 6 month pics and not 1 year pics?

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Well, I was kind of hoping for this guys sake that there was still a factor of shock loss at 6 months that may have been aleviated at 12 months. I dont really think 6 month pictures tell enough of the story.

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Telephone Man you seem quite aggressive towards me and I really can't find any reason. What your problem is? That I don't sign as a DHI employee? Well, if you are quite enough in these forums you should have known that I do this for quite a long time and I didn't start now.

Also, I'm not obliged to mention any price for anybody and this is for 3 reasons:

1) I don't do marketing or try to attract people by any means like others do. My work is just to post results. If somebody finds them bad or good that's fine with me. It is their opinion and I respect it.

2) Because I don't know and I don't care to know;this is not my job. (I am graduate of Computer Electronic Systems and I am the web developer of the company, so what's the point of getting into these details?

3)And last but not least, I don't think that I have the right to reveal information that the patient might not want to say. If you are worried about the price, contact either the patient yourself, or our Customer Care department to have a personal price quote.

And something last about the date: I'll say again that the procedure took place in 5th January in 2004.

DHI Employee -

Thank you for the time you consumed to find all my posts that are marketing attractions, but you know what?

You lose the point. Because telephone man asked why I dont mention prices and that was my reply.

Now if you consider as marketing tips, some seminars or events that will happen and we want to invite people where they can benefit and only benefit (Seminars in London, Paris, New York, etc) that's your problem. We don't make anybody by force to do anything, if this is what you imply.

I don't understand why you thought Lee (8000 grafts) was a marketing strategy. We believed and we still believe that this case is one of its kind in the Hair Restoration history, and we want to share it with everybody.

You don't have to read my posts if you think you are offended in somehow.

Thank you.

DHI Employee -

I'm not offended at all by what you do, which is legitimate marketing. I do, however, disagree with your statement that "I don't do marketing or try to attract people by any means like others do. My work is just to post results." This is patently false. Therefore, when people properly ask you to identify yourself or state other marketing-oriented information, it is rather shifty to hide behind the "all I do is post pictures" line.

In addition to being a patient of Dr. Hasson, I act as the legal counsel for Hasson and Wong.

Its also rather shifty how you can be so abrasive to potential customers by dismissing their comments so abruptly.

Whether you accept responsibility or not, to the consumers eye, you are a representative of the company. Dont you think that requires a bit of professionalism?

English doesnt seem to be your native tongue, so if you go to dictionary.com youll find the definition of professionalism there.

Have a happy day!

I dont think anyone "attacked" akonsta at all. If youre referring to my rather smart-assed post against him/her and it offended you or him/her, then I apologize. I sometimes forget that not everyone has a sense of humor in these overly politically correct days that we live in.

I also looked back in the thread and couldnt find anyone that I know of that is affiliated with any type of business, but of course, I do not actually know these posters in person, I just read their posts and respect their opinions.

Also, thank you for your clarification on the European date system, beerman and akonsta; I am now enlightened.

Akonsta

I thinks it's great that you continue to post clear pictures of DHI's fue work. Good quality photo of fue work have been hard to find and I for one find it very informative. This industry as a whole can best be serve by patients and clinic being transparent and sharing before and after photos, the more photos the better. Looking forward to Lee S's 6 and 8 month photos.

Some time ago Pat asked Jotronic to add the "disclaimers" that you see now under his posts. I think it would only be fair to ask akonsta (and others in their case) to do the same, so that everyone understands exactly who's doing what. Something like "DHI webmaster" or "DHI office" would do. & what about the "no links to outside websites" rule?

"Therefore, when people properly ask you to identify yourself or state other marketing-oriented information, it is rather shifty to hide behind the "all I do is post pictures" line."

I am not hiding from anything and no-one, at least if you watch hairlosshelp.com, hairsite.com and hairtransplantnetwork.com you should have known that. If not, then I must inform you that a lot people from these forums who have come at DHI have met me in personal and others who wanted but didn't have the chance because they were on the other clinic of ours. If you don't believe me you can still ask some other forum members.

About marketing and other staff that you accused me, in the total number of posts I have written here, please count to how many of them I post cases of patients and to how many I do marketing. I haven't studied marketing and I don't know how this is doing. Believe it or not, I am very honest. Secondly I always have a signature which was displaying my email and the [this link was edited by forum moderator] but is not displaying now although I haven't changed anything. I've just checked it.

Anyway at the bottom line this is your opinion and is accepted. End of the story.

If they are posting as a company they should list themselves as a company like Dr. Feller does or identify as Jotronic does.

"They did not say how much the procedure cost either, but if I was looking for free PR I would not post a piece of Sh** picture like that!!!" ---- posted July 26, 2004 07:08 PM

"I dont think anyone "attacked" akonsta at all." --

Well, I didn't attack anybody either.

Beerman can you show me my abrapt dismissal of anybody's comments?

I am just defending the company I work for. Anybody would that.

Socialdrinker thanks for the note but I would appreciate if you stop offending me with your nice sense of humour which I lack.

I don't want to argue with none of you, that was not my attention from the beginning. Thanks and good day.

DHI Employee -

Akonsta

Dude lighten up, anyone who has an affiliation with a company should identify themselves. I ask the question about price for the benefit of the forum readers, we all want to know about the pricing of this emerging ht technology.

Also I still say 300 grafts is very small does not show much improvement so why would DHI want to use this forum as agressive PR which they do.

Dear T-man I always use a signature, and if you are a member of hairlosshelp forum, where i post too, you could see it.

I have attached a signature to be shown everytime I post but it is not displayed.

Actually from the moment the forum changed interface it has stopped showing it. I don't know why, maybe the webmaster could enlighten us.

About the cases, I said it before and I'll say it again.

Whatever comments you may have on one's results it's a totally personally view and respected by everyone in this forum. I didn't accuse you for saying that the result is not good. This is your opinion.

The price is something that I really don't know because it has been agreed between the consultant and the patient.

And as many people some time ago mentioned that saying the price of one's session in forums is direct marketing, we believed that it would be wrong to doing so, since we show only photos (good or bad in everyone's opinion).

If a patient wish to mention all details of his agreement that's fine.

The cost plan right now for Athens is 5euros / graft and accordingly in other countries & cities. You can see the price structure in our website.

I hope I cleared things out. I didn't mean to be aggressive and sorry for being so.

Bye.

DHI Employee -

... & yet another link to an outside website on this page. Are we or are we not allowed to post links? It seems some links are strangely allowed to remain whilst others are being deleted straight away!

Nothing against you akonsta, I don't have any problem with you posting links to your website, but if you can do it, everyone should be able to as well.

The link to your company's website (see your previous post on July 27 at 12:07am). Some posts were deleted or amended by Pat just because they were doing exactly that! Same for the links to the pictures on your very first post. The fact that you can do that and others can't does not seem fair! But don't get me wrong, I think Dr Zondos at DHI is the ONLY decent doc in Europe and would love to see more of his work posted here, but other links should also be allowed!